Main Number: (501) 987 - 6904
Address: 1255 Vandenberg Blvd. Suite 200
Little Rock AFB, AR 72076
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - Noon
Fundraising, Private Organizations & Unofficial Activities
To conduct on and off-base fundraising, interested groups must become established Private Organizations (POs) or Unofficial Activities (UAs). Any and all fundraisers held on and off-base must be approved through the NAF Resource Management Office.
AFI 34-223, Private Organization Program, is the governing policy for establishing POs and contains operational guidance. Compliance with this AFI is mandatory
• POs/UAs will provide necessary documentation to 19FSS/FSR
• eSSS & Fundraiser Request
• Current Constitution/Bylaws
• Approved Request to Operate
• Liability Insurance or approved waiver
• Current list of officers
• Financial Statements
• Once POs/UAs are verified to be in good standing (1-2 business days), 19 FSR will route to legal for review (1-2 weeks)
• Once Legal review is validated, 19 FSS will route the package to MSG for approval (1 week)
It is advise to submit fundraiser requests NLT 30 days prior to the event in order to meet the above routing timelines.
Any questions, please contact 19 FSS/FSR base PO liaison at 987-6904 and submit all request to 19FSS.FSRBL@US.AF.MIL
FEEDBACK: DID WE ROCK OR DID WE ROLL?
The Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) system allows customers to submit online comment cards. Submit your feedback today!