The 19 Force Support Squadron welcomes you to the Little Rock Air Force Base Fitness & Sports Center.
With more than 400 pieces of equipment installed, this facility provides services to approximately 360K patrons a year.
The overall objective of our programs is to maintain the highest possible morale and promote the physical fitness of Air Force personnel, dependents and civilians. We hope that you and members of your family will enjoy your leisure time spent here.
We challenge you to take part in our sports programs to the fullest extent possible. Your incentive may be a desire to achieve a personal goal, and although the reward may be of little intrinsic value, the self-satisfaction, pride and accomplishment derived through participation will be invaluable. Plus, we just might help you pass your next PT test! We also have a staff of personal trainers and a massage therapist available, which you may use to your advantage.
Fitness & Sports Center Amenities
- 24 HR fitness access
- Fitness on demand
- Weight room
- Cardio room with top-of-the-line equipment
- Functional fitness room
- Parent/Child room (indoors)
- Indoor track
- Upstairs stretching area/additional weight equipment
- Racquetball and basketball courts
- Rotating treadwall/rock wall
- Group exercise classes
- Locker rooms
- C-Street Cafe (located across from the circulation desk)
Outdoor Fitness Areas
- 1/4 mile track
- 1/2 mile trail
- Football/soccer field
- 3 softball fields
- 2 tennis courts
- Fit-to-Fight equipment (located at the WarFit Pavilion Bldg. 792)
24 HR Fitness
Work out when it works for you! Just stop by the circulation desk and register for anytime access.
*Sauna & offices are closed during after hours.
Eligible patrons for Fitness Access currently include:
- Active Duty Military and their family members (18 years of age+)
- National Guard and Reserve Personnel
- DoD Civilians (including NAF employees)